Wednesday, February 3, 2016

TOP 50 K-Dramas of 2015



TOP 50 Korean Dramas from 2015

The kdramas in alphabetical order :

Angry Mom
Awl
Because It's The First Time
Blood
Bubblegum
D-Day
Divorce Lawyer in Love
Ex-Girlfriend Club
Falling for Innocence
Heard it Through the Grapevine
Heart to Heart
Hidden Identity
High Society
Ho Goo's Love
Hyde, Jekyll, Me
I Remember You
Imaginary Cat
Kill Me, Heal Me
Last
Let's Eat Season 2
Mask
Missing Noir M
Mrs. Cop
My Beautiful Bride
My Love Eun Dong
My Unfortunate Boyfriend
Oh My Ghost
Oh My Venus
Orange Marmalade
Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra
Remember – War of the Son
Reply 1988
SPY
Sassy Go Go
Scholar Who Walks the Night
Second Time Twenty Years Old
She Was Pretty
Shine or Go Crazy
Six Flying Dragons
Super Daddy Yeol
The Eccentric Daughter-in-Law
The Girl Who Sees Scents
The Lover
The Producers
The Time We Were Not in Love
The Village: Achiara's Secret
Unkind Women
Warm and Cozy
Who Are You: School 2015
Yong Pal



No comments:

Post a Comment